SQAIRZ ARROW, White with Red
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Elements of a more traditional, yet fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
Comfortable, strings stay tied
There are so many cleats it takes a minute to clean them out but worth the time.
The design creates a solid feel with the ground. Very comfortable. Only other comment is that they feel heavier than my other golf shoes... will need to get used to that.
great fitting shoe. very stable
as advertised. great shoe
The R & D in this shoe, ROCKS
WOW !! COMFORT, TRACTION , SUPPORT ,
SIMPLY : A GREAT SHOE
SIMPLY A GREAT SHOE !
The bomb. Best shoe ever. Will be buying more pairs. Perfect for walking the course 4x weekly!
Most comfortable golf shoes I have worn.
I like them, but I've only wore them once. A little heavy for 80 + degree weather.
Put them on at home felt great. Wore them at the course developed a blister on the heal after 13 holes. So I will try again with a different pair of socks.
After playing three times these shoes are so comfortable and keep you in place when you swing the club.
8 was a little large for me so I bought a 7.5 that is perfect
I normally wear wide shoes and these were a little snug the first time out. A couple of days with shoe trees solved that.
They are a little heavy and they do feel strange at first because you are so stable to the ground.
The difference is how they help your results on the course. Since you are so stable and balanced the shots go straighter with more fairways and better proximity to the hole.
I would and have recommended them to friends.