SQAIRZ ARROW, White with Red
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Elements of a more traditional, yet fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
After ordering the wrong size and easily exchanging them...even when Sqairz was having some software issues .. I have played a couple rounds and the shoes fit well and are comfortable. I haven’t played in several years but the shoes helped my balance and overall swing. The toe box is a bit big for my foot but using a thicker sock made the fit even better. I am looking forward to playing more rounds as my feet did not hurt and the shoes require little break in. Micky was helpful and honest in letting me know that they were having difficulty with the website and phone software but sent me the exchange which arrived the same day as my returned shoes arrived at Sqairz. I would purchase Sqairz shoes again. Well built Great Product!!
When I first received the shoes, I thought they looked too big, however with a nice cushioning sock (which was provided in the order), they fit perfect. My toes were not cramped and I had super traction. Yes, they're a little bit heavier than some of my other shoes, but not much. They feel and look great, you won't be disappointed.
Sturdy comfortable . Kind of helps my posture out . I will get another pair
Just got them. Very nice / comfortable, fit true to size, lots of room in toes area. No breakin period for me. Best golf shoes I’ve owned! Nice touch with the socks!
Ordered first pair 7/26/2020, My index was 14.1 down from high of 2 weeks earlier of 14.6. Ten rounds later I'm a 10.6 today on 8/24 after breaing 82 for the first time all year with a 76. My feet feel great after 5 hours in them, and every part of my game seems to be working. Golftec and practice are definitely contributing but every round I've played, I comment to my playing partners how much better I'm playing and how stable and comfortable I feel in my Sqairz. Two pairs purchased and counting.
I ordered a 10 when I normally wear a 10.5. At first I thought they would be too tight but I wore them around the house and they seemed to break in enough. First round on the course with these shoes I tied my personal best score! Only feedback is that I wish the insole was slightly softer. The base of the shoe, build quality, and design is fantastic.
Very sturdy and comfortable. Will buy for my wife when available. Will purchase another pair when broader selection available.
The best shoes,period. Ive been shooting 40 to 43 for 2 years now I have all custom clubs and just couldn't get less then 4 mistakes a side. New Sqairz arrive. 1st round 38 2nd rd 38 third 39 4th 37 .Unbelievable!! Fit perfect 27 holes easy, Sir Faldo well done. Thks Dave
They are a bit too big. Did not make the full discovery until playing a few holes when my feed started to slip.
I ordered another pair in 9.0 and they fit great!!!
For me the next size down was the answer.
these are the best golf shoes I have ever purchased as a 14 handicap my first 2 rounds in my new Sqairz my scores were 80 and 79 I always new I could play better and now with the power of Sqairz I know I can
I wanted to take a minute to provide some feedback in regards to my recent purchase of Sqairz golf shoes. While watching the golf Channel one evening I seen "Sir" Nick begin talking about these Sqairz golf shoes.My initial thoughts were if "Sir"Nick is endorsing this product it must have some positive results. Shortly after the commercial had ended I ordered myself a pair online. I received my shoes two days later. I wore the shoes around .y yard for an hour the first night to get a feel for them. The following day I laced them up and played 9. I immediately noticed a difference with my distance, I was gaining additional yardage with my irons and driver. For me some of the best features of the shoes were how comfortable they are along with the alignment function of the toes being square. Would highly recommend purchasing a pair,you will notice a positive difference in your distance along with your stability when standing over the ball. I would like to give a shout out to Micky from Sqairz for his time and help.