SQAIRZ ARROW, Black and Gray
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Elements of a more traditional, yet fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
The fit of these shoes is outstanding! Normally I need to "break-in" a shoe before I can play a round of golf; NOT with these shoes... I laced them up and played 9-holes and it was like an old comfortable shoe, ready for action. The traction is a major bonus, and the shoes still are lightweight.
THANK YOU for making such an outstanding golf shoe.
Love the fit and feel
After one round they were fine
I beg to differ with the advice of getting a smaller size in anything. I have a 4E wide foot and am a 9 1/2 shoe size but bought the size 10. Very comfortable, but still snug. The shoes make me feel very stable and grounded throughout the swing. They are substantially more lightweight than they appear. 4 stars only because of lack of color options. Would like to see all black, all white or white with blue
Shoe is fantastic. Unbelievably comfortable and the extra traction and stability is fantastic. Built quality seems great. Every detail down to the no slip laces has been well thought out. I highly recommend these to everyone. Go a half size smaller than your normal size. Expensive but superior to every other shoe I’ve owned.
I've played a few rounds and my first impression is very favorable. I've never felt such a solid connection with the ground and that leads to more confidence executing a proper swing.
I'm looking forward to the rest of the season!
I normally order 13 EX Wide, so I was a bit concerned whether the claim that the shoes would fit without having a separate size for EX Wide. I turns out that the shoes fit me perfectly. My prediction after wearing once is that I will come to think of these as the best golf shoes I have ever had.
Performance, Comfort ... Best golf shoe.... Get it..
The design and thought process behind this shoe is/was long overdue. The best part, Sqairz is a modern day company with an old school business platform. If you prefer to do business with a company that truly puts the consumer first, then Sqairz Golf is that company!
Have hit practice balls (70 each time) and was impressed by lack of foot fatique.
These shoes provide the most stability of any shoe I have ever tried while being very comfortable. The laces are an added bonus.
I bought these shoes as a gift for my 78 year old husband who plays golf every day. He loves them! He has a small (size 8) foot, but wide and I thought these would be perfect and they are! Customer Service is also fantastic...I had to return the larger size for a smaller size and they were right on it.
Thank you!!!!!! P.S. I got the socks!