SQAIRZ ARROW, Black and Gray
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Elements of a more traditional, yet fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
I ordered two pair of these shoes and paid for two pair but only received one pair. Please check your records. You owe me one more 10.5 size golf shoe
My number one swing fault is periodically swaying away from the ball when initiating my swing. I bought the sqairz shoes to see if they could in fact help. Well my first round was a gross 82 on a nice Houston course where the US Open qualifies regularly. I’m soon to celebrate my 73 birthday currently playing to a fifth teen handicap and endorse the shoes. Rare in this day and age for a product to out perform expectations.
These shoes are amazing! This was actually the 2nd pair I bought. The 1st I bought for myself. These were purchased as a gift for my Master PGA pro in Sedona AZ. Everything is as advertised and make sure you follow their sizing guides! Chris tells me they have a new line coming out this spring. I’ll can’t wait to try those as well!
These shoes are great! I dont know about distance gains because my swing off the tee is a little f'd up right know lol. These are probably the most comfortable shoes i have worn in a long time. I believe the square toe has helped me more around the green and putting more than anything else so far. great product about to buy a second pair.
I took the leap to try this shoe, hoping it might solve a toe issue I’ve had from golfing (walking) on a course with lots of elevation. It is a heavier shoe, but I love the stability and believe it will last longer. Best of all my toes are happy with the extra room to spread out— issue gone!
The special laces and unique shaped socks were unexpectedly impressive.
This is my third pair of Sqairz shoes. I have tried all the brands but these are by far the best. Certainly the most comfortable for my feet. I love them.
Very skeptical because of price, but after wearing them, they were great. Well worth the price. Very well built. Some didn’t like the square toe, but they weren’t wearing them. Lol great shoe !
These are my second pair of Sqairzs' and, just like the first, (the White with Red Arrow), they are both comfortable and fit perfectly right out of the box. To highlight my point, I received them on a Tuesday, laced them up on Thursday Night and walked the course on Friday - I would NEVER consider doing this with a new pair of shoes, but then, these are not your average golf shoe. My wife is so impressed that she can't wait until the ladies line comes out. FIVE STARS!!!
Love the shoes
Great shoes. Agree, the shoes run large.
Had some rubbing on the back of my left heel you probably need to wear calf high socks until the shoes are broken in.
Definitively a great gripping shoe
I bought these for my husband for X-Mas, so I don’t know how they will feel on his feet. But upon inspection, they look like they are extremely well made.
shoes feel heavy but are very comfortable on my feet. I have about 15 pairs of shoes and these by far are the most comfortable. iwear black in winter will be getting white for summer.