SQAIRZ ARROW, Black and Gray
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Elements of a more traditional, yet fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
When I saw Faldo talking about these shoes, I had the idea that these were what I’ve been looking for , for years. They are! I usually buy FootJoy or Adidas, and they are fine shoes. The Sqairz, however, are ringing my bell! I got them for my birthday-Christmas. The stability is phenomenal. The comfort level is right up there with the best. The stay-put shoe laces are wonderful with their little nobbies to keep them exactly the tension that you tied them.(I like my laces tied a little loosely.) The square toe is nice and easy on the toes. It also helps with alignment on shots and putting. I have a tendency to line up slightly open, but the square toes still help. I love the micro fiber top. I’ve always been a “leather shoe” man and kept them polished. Dirt will not stay on the micro fiber! Washes right off with a damp cloth. I’ve played with them twice in the January mud, and got them looking brand new after each outing. I ordered mine directly from Sqairz.com. Came to my front door in just a few days. Customer service was 10+.Superior!
Great looking shoes out of the box. I had to loosen the laces at the top to get one shoe from binding, then things were ok. The laces are interesting, but gimmicky. The little pips break off very easily. I did feel very stable in the shoes. At 17 handicap, I don't think I'm capable of noticing a performance increase. No trouble getting a full turn off the right foot. The cleaned up easy after my muddy round.
Superb fit. Purchased 1/2 size smaller than my regular golf shoe. I am flat footed and with wide feet. The fit is phenomenal for my needs
Played 3 rounds, took some getting used to but they live up to the hype & worth the money. I've had both knees replaced & was initially concerned about torque. However they're not aggressive in that way & I have yet feel my knees stick
Finally had a chance to play golf and wear my Sqairz!! I’ve worn FootJoys for many years and these are by far the most comfortable golf shoes I’ve had!!
Love them. Very comfortable
Unfortunately bought these just as winter weather came here to SW Ohio. Have been walking around the carpet in the living room and so far so good. Can't wait to get out on the golf course to see how they work.
I'm a big guy, 6'4", 260 pounds, bad knee, and Size 13 shoes. I bought these shoes because I wanted a wider, more stable foundation. They operate exactly as advertised. And, I found out during my first round wearing them that they are completely waterproof. Very nice shoes.
So glad I got these as a present for Christmas. They are very comfortable!!
At first glance and feel I thought they would be heavy on my feet but soon discovered a truly comfortable, solid product. I played in morning dew and my feet stayed dry the whole round. Got a lot of compliments. I felt firmly planted in my stance and swing with every on every hole that brought my game to a renewed confidence. Give them a try
Great. Will buy again.
Very nice looking golf shoes. Very comfortable says my hubby! I’ll buy a pair for myself next spring!