SQAIRZ ARROW, Black and Gray
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Elements of a more traditional, yet fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
I am enjoying these shoes since I received them. They are comfortable and feel sturdy.
I got them for the balance and so far they are working. I am a 13 Handicap and shot a 84 & 78 this last weekend. Best scores in ages.
Played my 1st round with my new Sqairz shoes and loved the feel of them. Would highly recommend to anyone
These shoes are so stable and comfortable, that they make walking 18 holes a breeze. The phenomenal traction I get when swinging is worth its weight in gold. I would highly recommend these to any golfer interested in playing better and swinging more confidently.
Very impressed with quality and fit of these Golf Shoes. They provide excellent support and contribute to a more stable swing foundation. Even the Shoe Laces and Socks are designed to maximize Shoe performance.
The most comfortable pair of golf shoes I Have ever worn. Played 36 the first day and never had discomfort. Will probably order a second pair.
When I took the right shoe out of the box and laced it,put it on and tightened it I knew the laces had to go! I found a pair of regular black laces and put them in the shoes.I don't know whose idea those laces are,but they are a pain in the butt.Although I ordered 1/2 smaller size than my old foot joys I found I needed to use a heavier shock.Then I laced them up and went for a good hike,I went through weeds and bushes on a local mountain trails.Came home the laces hadn't loosened at all.I'm 80 yrs. old can't remember shoe laces comeing loose in a round of golf.Been playing since 1953,you can keep your laces,I like the shoes.
Most comfortable golf shoe I’ve ever worn and I played much better!
Played my first round in my Golf Shoes and was very impressed with the fact that my feet didn’t hurt in the toe area for the first time in years. I like to walk the course and still felt great after my round.
Golf a lot here in the rain. These could not be better for the conditions here.
Would love to see a lighter/mesh/summer version. Would buy those up in a heart beat!
Shoes very very comfortable Sqairz eye laces very very. cool. Good by. Ecco Hello. Sqairz
Excellent fit now that I do not have to buy a larger size Shoe
I own seven other pairs of golf shoes, these are the best.