SQAIRZ ARROW, Black and Gray
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Elements of a more traditional, yet fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Love the fit and feel
After one round they were fine
I beg to differ with the advice of getting a smaller size in anything. I have a 4E wide foot and am a 9 1/2 shoe size but bought the size 10. Very comfortable, but still snug. The shoes make me feel very stable and grounded throughout the swing. They are substantially more lightweight than they appear. 4 stars only because of lack of color options. Would like to see all black, all white or white with blue
Shoe is fantastic. Unbelievably comfortable and the extra traction and stability is fantastic. Built quality seems great. Every detail down to the no slip laces has been well thought out. I highly recommend these to everyone. Go a half size smaller than your normal size. Expensive but superior to every other shoe I’ve owned.
I've played a few rounds and my first impression is very favorable. I've never felt such a solid connection with the ground and that leads to more confidence executing a proper swing.
I'm looking forward to the rest of the season!
I normally order 13 EX Wide, so I was a bit concerned whether the claim that the shoes would fit without having a separate size for EX Wide. I turns out that the shoes fit me perfectly. My prediction after wearing once is that I will come to think of these as the best golf shoes I have ever had.
Performance, Comfort ... Best golf shoe.... Get it..
The design and thought process behind this shoe is/was long overdue. The best part, Sqairz is a modern day company with an old school business platform. If you prefer to do business with a company that truly puts the consumer first, then Sqairz Golf is that company!
Have hit practice balls (70 each time) and was impressed by lack of foot fatique.
These shoes provide the most stability of any shoe I have ever tried while being very comfortable. The laces are an added bonus.
I bought these shoes as a gift for my 78 year old husband who plays golf every day. He loves them! He has a small (size 8) foot, but wide and I thought these would be perfect and they are! Customer Service is also fantastic...I had to return the larger size for a smaller size and they were right on it.
Thank you!!!!!! P.S. I got the socks!
Purchased the golf shoe at the site using recommended sizing information, and the shoe fit out of the box seemed just right, however, really need to play a round to confirm the fit and performance to be sure. The return policy indicated a refund if unused which was a bit concerning as to how that was going to be determined if the round played did not meet my standard to keep. I contacted the company on this matter both by email and phone to clarify and potentially return.
I tell you this background to understand how I am now a big fan.
I contacted the company to return given the issue of the return language.
The CEO Bob Winskowicz called me directly on my cell to encourage me to play 18 in the shoes and then decide.
I took his advise and the end result is I think the product is great. It provides good support and is comfortable. A very good performance golf shoe.
Importantly, the CEO and Founder cares enough about the product and it's customer to personally call and to then follow up with another call. That is excellent brand support and communication.
Buy them and try them.