SQAIRZ ARROW, Black and Gray
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Elements of a more traditional, yet fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
I pretty much like everything about these shoes from the laces that stay tied to the comfortable insoles. Really like the look of the square toe but I need to order a dozen pair of the socks they came with best ever
My suggestion would be to throw in the extra spike set when you sell a pair so that we have them if we need them. I really enjoyed the pair of socks you sent also very comfortable, I will order more of those. Appear to be very solidly built shoes
Very Comfortable and stable. Love the extra toe space. Would recommend these found sizing to be accurate and would not size up
I did a lot of research on these new shoes before I purchased. They delivered on all the hype and great reviews. The provide an incredibly solid base and increase my power. Also, they are amazingly comfortable for a guy with wide feet who has trouble finding shoes that don't hurt. I love them.
Very grippy and stable. Comfort is good, but not exactly cushy like some of my Adidas and Nikes. But that’s not meant as a criticism
These are among the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They seem to be built like they can withstand anything and are comfortable to boot. I play early each morning so I play in wet conditions all the time. My feet stay dry and the grip on the ground is amazing. I really don't know if there is a correlation but I have played four rounds with them so far. I am a 14 handicap. My best round before owning these shoes, on my home course, was an 84. My four rounds with these shoes are 84, 83, 88, 82. I will be getting a second pair in just a little while.
Wish they would offer more stylish shoe colors. They look conservative but color would add some spice.
I am enjoying these shoes since I received them. They are comfortable and feel sturdy.
I got them for the balance and so far they are working. I am a 13 Handicap and shot a 84 & 78 this last weekend. Best scores in ages.
Played my 1st round with my new Sqairz shoes and loved the feel of them. Would highly recommend to anyone
These shoes are so stable and comfortable, that they make walking 18 holes a breeze. The phenomenal traction I get when swinging is worth its weight in gold. I would highly recommend these to any golfer interested in playing better and swinging more confidently.
Very impressed with quality and fit of these Golf Shoes. They provide excellent support and contribute to a more stable swing foundation. Even the Shoe Laces and Socks are designed to maximize Shoe performance.
The most comfortable pair of golf shoes I Have ever worn. Played 36 the first day and never had discomfort. Will probably order a second pair.