SQAIRZ 20/20, Gray with Blue
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
Played 9 with the new shoes today. Before I tried these shoes I would slide out on most Drives With many other shoe Brands. Today with the Sqairz shoe I had Zero Slide outs. I felt with out trying good balance and very stable on all shots.
I”m 60 years old and had many golf shoes. This pair of Sqairz I purchased are the the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever had. Plus my drives did go farther wearing the shoes also as advertised
Most comfortable golf shoes I have ever owned. Love the stability also! Very heavy dew in the morning but feet are bone dry!
I've been playing golf all my life. I'm 58 years old with length off the tee never an issue. I'm 300 + yards consistently straight so I am looking forward in using these shoes for alignment and stability with more length being a bonus. I'll probably buy a few pair for my golf buddies. Thank you
1. The wide toe box is excellent and it made my podiatrist very happy...as well as my toes;
2. The wider bottom sole greatly helps with my stability;
3. The laces are a good idea to prevent slippage, but it does take a little more effort to cinch up;
4. The only negative comment is the insole is worthless. All it does is take up room inside the shoe. I suggest talking with OrthFeet to get a better product.
5. Other than the increased stability during the golf swing, I didn't see any other game improvements.
Overall, well worth the investment. Ken H.
great shoes, little tightin the heel,will BUY AGAIN THANKS KANE
I really like the shoes. The constitution of the shoe help stabilize my balance and my swing.
Everything promised plus outstanding customer service. Highly recommend.
Fit great, wonderful traction and help stabalize during the swing.
The most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and I have been playing for 75 years. The wide toe is great and the square front makes it easier to check my alignment.
Out of the box, these are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever had. I immediately noticed that I had no pain from cramping of my toes.
The shoe is Comfortable and well made. Definitely have room in the toe box that I like. Have not played in them yet. Looking forward to that. Really believe the traction an Square toe will be a benefit.