SQAIRZ 20/20, Gray with Blue
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Additional thoughts to previous review:
So glad they come with stay-put laces! Finally someone has gotten a clue! I have gone out of my way to find "bubble laces" for years now on all my golf shoes. They never come untied while wearing, so why wouldn't you?
Also, thanks for the very nice socks! I'll be buying more of those next time I need golf socks.
Squairs are attractive, sturdy golf shoes. I was surprised at the sturdiness of the structure, which should keep one well-stabilized. And it's nice to not have my toes compressed at all.
They're not quite as light as my ProSL's, but close.
I haven't had them long enough to judge long-term, but am hoping my feet don't fatigue as fast now. The only issue to me is sizing, since you can't try them on, since they're not in stores yet. I average a 10, so that's what I got, and there's a bit of extra room in the toes, and the heel almost thinks of being a tiny bit loose.
How about a 9 3/4?
Awesome product. Great touch sending a free pair of golf socks that are so good you just have to buy more.
I've worn these shoes about 6-times walking. They are getting even more comfortable everything I wear them.
I like not love the new shoes. They look great. The support in them is not as strong as I’m used to. The laces and the way they bind is very good.
I will be ordering a second pair. We play a lot of golf in Arizona.
Feel great . Walker, so I put it to the test!
Very impressed with the stability and comfort. Square toes really helped me with alignment and I shot my first sub 80 round in two years. Thanks.
very comfortable for walking. I'm a 10.5 3E and the 10.5 fit perfectly. The square toe definitely helps with alignment. The socks are very comfy also and don't slip.
Awesome shoes! Very comfortable and helped with support and balance. A must product!
I have always wore Footjoy golf shoes. I switched to SQAIRZ and happy that I did. They are extremely comfortable and even more with your socks. I would highly recommend them.
Great quality, fit, feel and look. The extra room in the forefoot and solid anchoring in the heel is Immediately noticeable and comfortable throughout the round. Noticeable alignment when setting up to putt and chip