SQAIRZ 20/20, Gray with Blue
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
Most comfortable golf shoe I ever worn. Would of liked to have different width sizes. My 10 is just a little tight, but I presume they will stretch a little bit. Very satisfied.
New purchase, played two rounds in two days= ZERO foot pain, ZERO leg pain. I have degenerative arthritis in my feet, especially big toes knuckle, these shoes worked great and saved my golf game!!!!
From the first time I put on shoes I loved them ! They are very comfortable and make you feel like no other shoe I’ve had and I’ve been playing 30 plus years. The only complaint I have is after my first 18 holes both of my heals had been rubbed with each having a blister on both. I didn’t even feel it rubbing. I bought some heel pads and hope it helps because I really like the shoes. Also wish they would put a pad like my orthofeet shoes have in them. Having a pad is nice but it could be upgraded. I will wear tomorrow for second round and hope heal pads will fix the problem. Love the width in the toes also.
very sturdy and fits perfect, added stability and distance to my swing
BETTER THAN I EXPECTED!!!
I repeat better than I expected!!!
First, thank you! Second, I still hobble from wearing my last pair of golf shoes all summer. I walk 18-holes 3-4 times a week and my ties were crushed each time till last week when I strung up my new, sexy Sqairz golf shoes.
Such a difference! Just completed my third day in a row walking the course and my feet are ready for another round
Well,as you get older,it becomes so difficult to maintain an athletic stance whereby you are grounded and do not sway.These golf shoes are remarkable in that I am able to stay completely grounded with both the inside and outside of my feet.After a day the range with these shoes,I was able to swing like I was 20yrs.old.Amazing training aid.
I have used alot of golf shoes,and by far these are the most comfortable I've ever had. Love the feel and stability out of the box. The toe helps with alignment on putting for sure.
Excellent shoe.Does keep both feet planted on the ground.Keeps you square at putting-key feature.Shoe laces actually keep shoes tied.Order 1/2 size smaller for good fit.Shoes do not hurt after playing like new shoes usually do. Only Downside is they dont clean easily but I can deal with it-only means they are positioned not to move so really overall excellent
So, my new Sqairz turned out to be everything Sir Nick said they would be and more. And, it was his endorsement that sealed the deal. And what a deal. I have an artificial right hip and flat feet, and haven’t been able to properly fire off my right side for 25 years... until today!
Not only do the shoes provide an incredible platform for balance, but the squareness of the toe allows me to easily roll up on my right side, fire my hip, and square my belly to the target line and finish. I am instantly hitting the ball with more solid contact, increased swing speed, and distance, just as promised. Best $200 smacks I’ve ever spent on gear: G’day 10 index, hello mid single digits!
These are the most comfortable shoes I have worn in my 26 years of golfing.