SQAIRZ 20/20, Black with Red
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
Nice fitting shoe,
I was akepticle about buying golf shoes on line. So very personal. But my Squarz are perfect. Bought a half size smaller as recommended. Outstanding fit. And they look great. Have had several compliment on their look and they are now customers as well.
Love these new Black Sqairz Golf Shoes, very comfortable, stable, and best of all, shot 3 best low round scores waring them No Joke, awesome product
The shoes are as advertised - they fit great and are very comfortable - your toes are going to be very happy. Very helpful in aligning your body to your target.
Great stability and comfort
Best shoe I have purchased Been playing for 20 years and have worn many different brand of golf shoe.
I don’t usually state an opinion on review sites, but I’ll make an exception this time. I placed an order with Sqairz, I got the wrong color I i requested and the size I ordered didn’t fit I contacted Sqairz golf both phone and email. I was in contact by with Mr Mickey Treat and he was quick to take care of my “problem”. I was very pleased i was treated without any hassles or questions. I highly recommend Sqairz Golf for their product a customer seevice!
Well constructed, very stylish. Like the square toe. Generous in the width. Need a shoe horn to put them on. Expect they will soften with time. Grip well on wet slippery turf. Stable platform. Water proof.
So far so good, but I’ll need a few more rounds to know.
I ordered the shoes after seeing them in ads and read the reviews. At 74 years old I need to be steady on me feet and these shoes does just that. The wider toes make walking and going up and down hills easier. Shifting weight is more natural and less awkward. Some shoes I wear 11 and some 10 1/2 so I got the smaller size. Fits great and are very comfortable. The spikes are not as tall but you don't notice. If you go in sand trap you can tell the different in the footing. I liked them so much I ordered another pair along with more socks. Service was great and fast
I like thank you note in shoes. Complimentary socks is a nice touch. It’s feels good to buy American made
Very well built shoe. The best golf shoe I've ever tried. Tried them out for the first time today hitting indoors. Very stable and I like the locked in feeling my feet have with the ground. Hit my 7 Iron farther than I have ever done before. Looking forward to wearing them again, and again, and again.
Great shoes and very comfortable