SQAIRZ 20/20, Black with Red
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
I normally wear a size 12, but when that size was unavailable I ordered an 11.5 based on fitting information. When they arrived I was happy find the shoes fit perfectly. I just played 18 holes walking yesterday. Probably the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever worn.
Don’t order 1/2 size down
Fits as advertised, comfortable so far, hoping favorable when on course- ask in three to six months
Shoes fit fine. winter where I live so cannot use them for golf yet.
How can I not have a good day on the course!!!
Very comfortable shoes love them
Outstanding shoe. The only shoes I will be wearing from now on. If you have wide feet these are great!
I'm an admitted shoe snob. Today, in my golf mancave I have 15 pair of golf shoes, all arranged in a wall closet & with cedar shoe-horns. I thoroughly clean & condition (if needed) the leather 2x a year. I replace spikes 2x a year as well. I prefer the higher end shoes to include FJ DryJoys, Ecco, Sketchers Pro series etc. Again, a shoe snob. This drives my wife nuts. When any pair of new golf shoes arrive at my home, I wear them inside for a day. If I can’t live in them at the house for the day, they go back to the vendor. For my SQAIRZ shoes, they passed the “in home” test. I loved them all day. On Saturday I wore them (walking) and loved them! I do feel a bit more stable without being hard or difficult to walk in. The laces never came untied. They stayed relatively clean due to the type of material they are made of (they didn’t pick up dirt all day). Size was true. The toe box is more roomy than normal. Try the “in home for a day” test to see if you like that type of fit. I never felt I was sliding around inside the shoe. I was never uncomfortable. They are a “keeper”! Thank you!
These shoes really are exceptional. I ordered a 1/2 size smaller than normal and they fit perfectly. Was able to play 18 right out of the box and they feel great. These shoes are not the best looking but they more than make up for it in comfort and performance. Highly recommend this product but be ready to hear it from the guys in your foursome.