SQAIRZ 20/20, Black with Red
PROOF NOT PROMISE
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
Fit great, like the stability, use them first time for 27 holes and felt comfortable.
I just returned from the course. Wire my new Squairz golf shoes. Shot best round of the summer. I didn’t think shoes had that much to do with score but maybe they do. Feet feel very stable and comfortable. Great product.
I've always been a Footjoy golf shoe guy but I decided to try the Sqairz for some of their unique features. Great walking or riding shoes - Comfort with Support and More!
I love the fit of these, size 9. I had previously ordered size 9.5 ... just a bit too big. However, plan to keep and wear them too.
Excellent shoes. My feet were never more comfortable playing. My feet were always hurting after a round and not anymore with the great shoes.
I really like the shoe, very comfortable and i do fell more stable over the ball. definitely order 1/2 size smaller. Only criticism is breathability...my feet really sweat in them.
I wore them the first time with regular socks and the back of my left heel hurt, The second time used the socks that was sent with them and all was good so I need to buy more of the socks.
Most comfortable golf shoes I have ever owned. Impeccable quality down to every small detail!
Very comfortable and very good traction.
So far so good. I've only played 3 rounds with my new shoes. They are very comfortable and I really like them.
My new shoes were very comfortable the first time I wore them. My balance was better than any of my previous shoes. I liked the golf socks you included. They were terrific also.
The shoes are a huge advantage for better play! I just completed a three day metal play Hacienda Golf Club Mens Championship net and won using these shoes! Thanks