Laces that lock in your comfort.
- Tie them once and you're done. Sta-Put technology eliminates the need to adjust or re-tie your laces during a round.
- Raised silicone squares printed down the lace comfortably form the shoe to your foot and lock it in place
- Durable polyester material
- JFJoan F.ReviewingSta-Put LacesI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoShoelaces
Shoes are great but little nubs on laces do not stay on wish they didn’t come off
- JSJOSEPH S.ReviewingSta-Put LacesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLaces
I love the shoes and I love the design of the laces but I wish they were a few inches longer. I'm 83 years old and my fingers aren't as nimble as they used to be. The shoes would be so much easier to tie if the laces were a bit longer.SSQAIRZ4 months agoHello Joseph, thank you for your review and feedback. We are happy to hear that you love the shoes and we will keep the longer laces in mind for the future.
- JGJames G.ReviewingSta-Put LacesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoShoe strings
The 6th. time I tied my left shoe the string broke about 8" up. I'm ordering a new pair hope they will last.SSQAIRZ4 months agoHi James, thank you for your review. We are sorry about this and we hope this does not happen again. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at email@example.com
- MKMichael K.ReviewingSta-Put LacesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSta-put laces are great! I bought a bunch of these
Sta-put laces are great! I bought a bunch of these shoes laces to give kids (whose shoe laces frequently untied until now), and also gave to non-golfers who are into running and other sporting activities.
- DDouglasReviewingSta-Put LacesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat idea, they actually work keeping the laces t
Great idea, they actually work keeping the laces tied. Only issue is that the little nubs fall off.