SQAIRZ ARROW, White with Navy
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
they worked great in the rain and 25 mile an hour wind when I was playing in our Club Championship this past week
They were the most stable golf shoes I have ever worn. Made a definite difference in my shots and length of the tee. I felt much more connected to the ground thoughout my swing. Only complaint is a little wide in the heel cup, maybe could have gone down a 1/2 size? I will buy these again, for sure!!!
Great shoes , perfect fit and best walking shoe ever !!
I really like these shoes. They are comfortable and very stable. I have multiple pairs now and they are all I wear.
The shoes are great and fit great. No breaking in necessary. I wouldn’t say they’ll help your score but they’re very comfortable and believe it when you see choose the smaller size..
Wore them for the first time the other day. Bought a half size less than what I normally wear on a golf shoe. Perfect fit. I did feel much more balanced when I swung. I will be buying another pair.
Great so far. I only wore them a couple time but I’m very happy.
I typically wear and ordered size 10 but due to wide toe box in these shoes, they were much too big. They happily mailed me an exchange size 9 and fit is much better. Have played 3 rounds with them so far. Fit is very good and comfortable. Wide toe box give you an amazing feel of being "grounded" during your swing and takes some getting used to, but overall, swings feel much more solid. Feel like I've added 10-20 yards on my drives. One down side is one of my heals has developed a blister from them but imagine that will soften with time. Overall, like the shoes.
Stable base but not really the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever worn.
I’ll be honest. I saw the Faldo commercial, looked into company. Saw some NEPGA alums all over it and had to support it. I didn’t know what to expect, but at the price point there was a high standard it had to meet.
Sqairz met and exceeded the expectation. The lacing system is a solid design to prevent loosening and provides a solid support structure. Combined with the wide toe box they were extremely comfortable and stable. You feel extremely grounded and connected to the ground, especially with a shoe with a traditional sole design.
The square toe design was a swing aid I’ve needed. Knowing and FEELING that square to target alignment can make or break some scoring for your round.
Well done gentleman. Bring some traditional solid color designs/perhaps an exotic limited edition collection. You e got a winner on your hands.
Thanks for the free pair of socks, they are high quality!
Extraordinarily comfortable shoe!
I think they are awesome. I probably should have gotta half size smaller