SQAIRZ ARROW, White with Navy
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
Just bought my 2nd pair. By far, the best golf shoes I've ever worn. I ordered my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly. Very comfortable right out of the box. The shoe laces never loosen up thanks to the little rubber nubs in the lace. Great traction, look great. You won't be disappointed. Did I mention free spikes for life, just pay shipping. Great company.
Just purchased my second pair. Best golf shoes I've ever owned. The toe box is perfect & I no longer feel like my big toe nail is being pinched.
I play 4-5 days/week. Don't get the fatigue & muscle cramps in my feet like I used too.
Worth every penny !
Great shoe and great customer service.
please see chat
They are comfortable and they also are awesome on the course.
Looking forward to seeing my performance with these shoes.
Fit great, love them
I have to agree with Sir Nick Faldo: These are the absolutely best golf shoes I've ever tried on!
First of all, they arrived early (today)... sooner than I expected, which is always a plus!
Second, I immediately noticed the superb quality of construction as I unwrapped them from the personally signed shoe box (signed by the people from SQAIRZ thanking me for my business - VERY nice touch!)
Finally, as I slipped my wide 8 1/2 foot into one, I knew immediately this was going to be a marriage made in Golf Heaven... forget the FootJoys... SQAIRZ are the most awesome shoes I've ever had on my feet... be it running, walking, hiking, golf... they are AMAZINGLY comfortable, stable, good-looking and I can't wait to play my first round with them on! I KNOW they will improve my score! (I will keep you updated!)
ps. I won't be telling my golf buddies about this new secret weapon until they ask, of course!!! Then I'll gladly share the good news.... (for a small ransom, of course!! HA!) Thank you, SQAIRZ! I believe you've just "scored" a loyal customer!!
I have played three rounds of golf in these shoes, over all very comfortable but initially very stiff around the ankles. The more I'm wearing them the better they feel.
These shoes are as advertised. The wider toe box (actually the whole shoe) gives the feet and toes the opportunity to spread wide for a very stable stance
This provides increased contact with the ground, so for power, better ability to generate ground force, and for shorter shots a very solid base for precision and accuracy.
They are excellent for water repellency and very durable.
The shoes seem to be well built and comfortable to wear. They are a bit heavy so I will more than likely wear them for cart golf.
Have been looking for a golf shoe like this for years. The wider toe box is so much more comfortable than traditional shoes. Originally ordered the black pair and soon after ordered the white with blue trim. Try these shoes, you will not regret it!