SQAIRZ ARROW, White with Navy
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
The shoes are great.
Golf 4 days a week, so I’ve worn the Squairz each time and they are very durable, sturdy and quite comfortable. Love the stability and balance.
More Stable! More distance!
Fit is great. Quality is great. The silicone drops on the laces is brilliant.
Will by another pair for sure. You need more advertising other than Nick Faldo!
I have been a FJ man for 50 years, these are as comfortable as any FJ spiked shoe and the performance is incredible!! This is the first time I thought of shoes as part of my equipment .
Most comfortable fit ever
Comfortable shoe with great traction. Square toe helps alignment especially when you’re NOT thinking about it. Sizing suggestion was right on. Normal 12 but 11 1/2 fit great. Have owned echo, fj, adidas, UA, g4...
Squairz fit and finish equal to all, better than most. Will buy again.
These are terrific golf shoes, by far the best I have ever worn. Fantastic stability.
Excellent golf shoe
These are probably the MOST comfortable golf shoes I have owned (and I've owned lots of different pairs from just about every manufacturer). I normally buy FootJoy 11 Wide - they just fit my foot; I took a chance on this and was truly amazed at just how much more room I had for my 'square' Fred-Flinstone' type feet. Yes, they are a bit heavier, but once you have them actually on your feet and are walking around, you really don't notice the weight, but you do notice how stable your feet/gate/walk is. Will it add more yards to my drive? Who cares, if you're comfy that's just one less thing to distract you when you are swinging. Final note on the spikes - I always bought shoes with the 9-spike layout (4 back/5 up front) and wondered how these would do . . . I'm a big guy and honestly felt more stable and seemed to have more grip than my tour model shoes. Maybe it's because of how well spread out your foot is, maybe it's because of the neat rubber pads on the bottom - whatever it is I think these are great. I golf 2-3 times a week, carry a 7 handicap, and regularly threaten par.
I love these shoes. Very comfortable. I've now bought three pairs in assorted colors.