SQAIRZ ARROW, Gray with Gray
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
Had great balance wearing these shoes. Really enjoying these comfortable shoes.
I've received a lot of questions about these shoes, and they've generated a lot of interest among my golfing group.
These shoes are really nice. I feel that I walk and swing with better balance and stability especially on sidehill lies. I walk as often as courses allow and try to play with other walkers although I can keep up with 3 players in carts too.
love the fit and feel
Great shoe. Comfortable and great grip on the ground. Laces are non slip design. The dole design is much different than all other shoes I have. The groove are in many directions and therefore no skipping. Very comfortable when walking.
Only had a chance for 2 rounds and a range session, but I'm sold. No sizing issues I'm between a 10.5/11; I went 10.5 and they fit perfectly. Stability is outstanding, comfortable as all can be. Biggest thing for me is absolutely no slide or slippage!
I’m a 7 handicap.
I shot 35 39 for a 74 for my My first round playing with these shoes.
I have a very wide foot but their standard size fits me perfect which is unlike other shoe brands where I have to order a wide size.
I never write reviews of products but I must compliment Sqairz for designing and manufacturing a golf shoe that actually has made golf fun for me again. I have both Sciatica and Orthostatic Hypotension with a numb right foot and the Sqairz design allows me to stand comfortably and with better balance. While I have only played two rounds with them on so far, I can safely say that I will only buy these shoes from now on. Finally, I am 77 years old and need all the help I can get.
Shoes are as large as they claim. I wear a EEE width. Usually have to buy shoes 1/2 size larger in "D" width to get them to fit, impossible to find EEE golf shoes. These shoes are BIG. Toes and middle of my feet have plenty of room.
Only reason that I did not give a 5 star rating is because the heal is also wide. Shoes tend to slip some. Hope this will correct as they are broken in (only worn 4 times so far), have to tape up right now. Don't want blisters, have been there before.
I will update this review if things change. Try the shoes, they are what they advertise.
As you might know I have bought 3 pair these past several weeks. I'm a life long golfer from age 8 until now. I am 58 years old and grew up whereby our 2 local Kentucky golfers were Russ Cochran and Kenny Perry. I really like your shoes as I still hit the golf ball a long way. These shoes feel like an extension of my feet. The square toe is so comfortable as I give you a double thumbs up. Well done. Thanks Tim
Overall happy with these shoes although still in break-in phase. They are heavier and sturdier than usual Foot Joys and feel stiff and have a wider base. They fit well and run a 1/2 size larger which is fine and have plenty of room for toes to wiggle. Only complaint is the laces that have these silicone nubs which have fallen off the lace where I tie them and where they pass through the eye holes on the upper part of the shoe. Not very useful or functional. Would prefer regular laces instead but they were intended to keep the laces from getting loose. Otherwise they are OK but not cushy or soft on the soles of my feet. Definately well built and sturdy.
Great fit, great stability, really fine shoe.