SQAIRZ ARROW, Gray with Gray
- Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally in the shoes which enables the feet to experience full range of motion, unparalleled comfort, and feel for the ground
- Symmetrical wider base in the forefoot area for greater stability and balance
- Patent pending Torque Generation System (TGS) outsole for superior ground connection to maximize torque, swing speed, and distance
- Six replaceable Pivix Softspikes® strategically placed under pressure point areas where the greatest amount of traction is required, supported by a series of computer generated traction lugs
- Custom (removable) cushioned insole with added compression in the regional pressure point areas
- EVA foam midsole for maximum responsive cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer that runs from the heel into the arch centering the foot in the shoe to enable proper biomechanics and prevent roll over injuries
- Premium synthetic leather uppers with custom fit structure for added support on both the medial and lateral sides of the feet
- Gusseted tongue prevents water, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the shoe
- “Sta-put” laces comfortably forms the shoe to the top of your foot and locks it in place without having to adjust or re-tie the lace during the round
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Very cool, contemporary, fashionable design
- 100% waterproof with a 2 year waterproof warranty
- No Risk - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Distance Golf Shoe™
This is a very stable shoe. The laces are a great innovation. My only complaint is the width of the shoe. I have a narrow foot, and the shoe does not fit me as well as I would like it to. If the show were offered in widths, it would be a universal game changer. For now, its true benefit is limited to players with wide feet.
Did not believe TV advertisements, but I have a high arch and a wide foot, and these shoes are very comfortable, look good and I actually did hit some longer tee shots. I am currently a 2.8 index and I play 3-4 days a week. I plan to order another pair or two of these shoes as my previous shoes wear out.
Just played first round with them and found them excellent
A good friend told me about these shoes. I told him that I couldn't imagine that shoes would make much difference. I WAS WRONG! These shoes are great. I am shocked how you actually feel anchored to the ground. Everything that is said about the shoes seems to be true. I love them.
Unique design is perfect for me. As a disabled vet, one foot needs the additional room, this is the only shoe to accommodate my needs.
3rd round with these shoes. Shot my age-65.
Hi, reading the statement about ordering smaller size if in between, I would be cautious about height in the toe area. So if someone has any issues or arthritis in the toes I would stay with normal size (like any other shoes used by the byer)
Just came off using Ecco golf shoes, was looking for a more stable sole platform and better contact with the ground. I do not have a particularly wide foot, but still benefited from the generous toe box room, allowing my feet to spread out to their natural width. My foot feels solid to to the ground, especially noticeable on wet grass or when "loading up" the turn for a big drive. The "non slip" laces are a goofy feature that kinda work - the little rubber nibs rip off easily when tightening and tying.
These shows are he most comfortable shoes I have worn. The Square toe compartment is fantastic and I will be ordering another pair soon. I will be ordering another pair soon. One area I find the shoes very comfortable for my wide foot is walking down hill. I am amazed at the comfort when walking down hill. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
I really like these shoes. They are do solid and do provide a better stable platform to play from. They are on the heavy side but I think it just adds to their function. Exceptionally well made shoes and worth every penny.
quick order response---felt great the first time I put them on--havn't walked 18 but played 18. I'm size 12--got 12 and perfect.
Great stability. Very comfortable for walking, after a brief break-in. Somewhat heavy. The elastomer “drops” on the laces seem to pop off after some use. All in all, very happy.